Artikel der Marke VERTEX
1953 Vertex was founded in 1953 as a workshop to produce spare parts for agricultural engines and pumps. The Vertex name was chosen by a priest who gave his blessing to the first facility. Vertex is a Latin word that means, 'Top' or 'Summit'. In the beginning, Vertex was a small company with eight workers. The lead engineer was the headmaster of IPSIA, a secondary technical school in Reggio Emilia.